3rd Shift Assembler
Do you have assembly experience or are you looking for a career change? An electrical wire and cable distributor in Merrimack, NH is in need of assemblers for their new 3rd shift production schedule!
These are temp to hire positions and candidates will be required to train on 1st shift for 1-2 weeks.
The individual in this role will be responsible for the following duties:
- Perform various manufacturing function by utilizing tools such as crimpers, heat gun, cutters, etc. on various jobs including, but not limited to; cutting, striping, crimping, poking, assembling, twisting, dipping, heat shrinking, cleaning, etc.
- Perform these functions to the required quantities and quality levels
- Verifies quality of product according to requirements
- Tests product with continuity testers and other equipment/devices to ensure product compliance.
- Inspects all product utilizing appropriate calibrated devices.
- Cleans all product as appropriate to ensure product conformity and consistency
- General work bagging cords, poking wire leads into specific houses,
- Label inventory used to keep accurate count on parts used in production
Hours: 11:30pm-8:00am, (Sunday evening to Friday morning)
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.