- Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
- Meet and greet clients and visitors.
- Create and modify documents using Microsoft Office and Chempax Reports.
- Data entry and data management using Chempax software system.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing, and filing.
- Research, price, and purchase office supplies.
- Organize and Maintain a Calendar of due dates for Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) meetings, certifications, training requirements, reports, and inspections under the direction of CEO & EHS committee.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic filing system for all EHS documents/reports.
- Help maintain SDS management system.
- Support staff in assigned project based work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Completion of an Associate’s degree program in business administration or commensurate work experience.
- Requires excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Requires the ability to deal effectively with a wide variety of individuals.
- Requires good verbal and written communication skills.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.