We are hiring for an Accounts Payable Position. This is Temp to hire. Please read through entire job description before applying.
Monday through Friday $18.67? hr 8 hr days. First Shift 8 am to 4:30 pm.
We are located at 2300 E Kemper Rd Cincinnati, OH 45241.
the Accounts Payable Coordinator (AP) is responsible for the accounts payable processing and payment administrative offices and manufacturing facility. AP provides accounting support and information to the CFO, Staff Accountant, other managers, staff and employees in the areas of accounts payable.
- Processing accounts payable invoices and payments (Division of Suppliers: A-M and N-Z)o Ensures completeness and accuracy of invoices processed
- Ensures that payment is timely and accurate.
- Ensure proper expense accounting
- Work with assigned vendors and staff to resolve disputes and ensure that services are not interrupted.
- Understanding approval procedures
- Ensures that approvals are obtained for expenditures from appropriate parties.
- Report generation accounting for transactions
- Produce a wide variety of correspondence and documents using a personal computer
- Complete a variety of special projects assigned by the CFO or Accounting Supervisor
- Provide reports to monitor and create accruals and other closing schedules
- Utilizes computerized report writers and spreadsheets to assist in the reconciliation of accountspayable, accrued purchases, prepaid accounts and fixed assets
- Research account variances and provide CFO and Accounting Supervisor with audit support.
- Researches issues with expense variances, suspense accounts and other accounts as requested by CFO or Accounting Supervisor
- Provide accrual information for month-end and year-end closing.
- Resolves discrepancies of any kind within AP function.
Other key responsibilities:
- Ensures that all monthly closing activities are completed accurately and on time.
- Follows and applies Accounts Payable Policy and procedures.
- Provides input into maintenance and revisions of accounts payable policy and procedures.
- Provide back-up support to other Accounts Payable Coordinator(s).
- Provide back-up support to Accounts Receivable.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required/assigned.
Key skills and competencies:
Accounts Payable is required to work independently, with minimal supervision, handling multiple tasks.
- Requires working knowledge of Accounts Payable processing including understanding of the effects of AP to General Ledger postings.
- Requires outstanding customer service skills and the ability to work in a team setting with a diverse group of employees, managers and outside parties.
- Requires outstanding analytical, organizational and oral/written communication skills – must communicate issues/problems to managers and coworkers as needed.
- Problem resolution and prioritization skills are a must.
- Must have strong computer skills in a Windows® environment, including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- High School Education with 3+ year’s AP experience.
POSITION TITLE: Accounts Payable Coordinator (I/II)
REPORTS TO: Accounting Supervisor
FLSA CLASSIFICATION: Salary, Non-Exempt
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.67 /hour
- High school or equivalent
- Accounts Payable: 3 years
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.