Have you provided administrative support in a manufacturing environment, and are you familiar with terms like BOM and traveler? If so, this is the position for you! A family-owned company in Nashua, NH is in need of an Administrative Assistant, with manufacturing knowledge.
This position is primarily responsible for providing a wide variety of clerical, secretarial and receptionist support for the company as well as administrative support to management members, employees, customers and visitors by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Core duties and responsibilities include the following.
- Uses office skills to handle customer communications (internal and external).
- Files organization and management.
- Assists with accounts payable function and maintains purchase order database, ensures invoices are paid and maintains filing systems.
- Assists with accounts receivable function and maintains purchase order database, sends invoices to customers, and maintains filing systems.
- Provides support to the sales and marketing team including clerical support with customer purchase orders.
- Takes responsibility as liaison between customers and sales team.
- Completes necessary clerical work for new customers and ship-to customers, and coordinate as necessary with the manufacturing team.
- Provides support to the manufacturing team including clerical and database support for shipments.
- Utilizes a computer and company software to complete company documentation as well as type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents.
- Performs variety of general clerical duties including answering phones, greeting visitors, ordering supplies and overseeing maintenance of office area.
- Filing, answering phones, accounts payable, accounts receivable, ordering supplies, Purchasing, Entering Sales Orders/Shop Travelers, along with typical everyday office tasks.
- Experience in a manufacturing office environment strongly preferred
- Candidate must be a fast learner, have adequate typing skills, along with strong knowledge of MS Office and willing to work as part of a team.
- Prior experience as an Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Strong attention to detail, data-entry and clerical skills
- Computer skills- Microsoft Word & Excel; ERP Software
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.