HW Staffing is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant within the Healthcare Industry. The ideal candidate will have the following skills;
- Answering multi-line telephone system & route calls to the appropriate person.
- Obtain pre authorizations from companies, schedule appointments and register patients.
- Greet patients as applicable, referring to appropriate person as needed.
- Make copies of correspondence and other printed matter as required by Director.
- Distribute incoming mail.
- Maintain inventory and order necessary office forms and supplies.
- Assist in record audits for ongoing compliance with medical records standards.
- Generate memos, emails and reports when requested.
- Schedule maintenance of office equipment, including computers, copy machines and fax machines.
- Coordinate appts. with DDS account rep/create excel spreadsheet monthly.
- Coordinate Occ Hlth/Rehab appts as requested/responsible for result reporting.
- Responsible for scanning all documents created in the clinic.
- Responsible for forwarding physical exam/testing results to companies.
- Experience working knowledge of computers with Meditech, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Training for Systoc (clinic software).
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Pleasant telephone manner
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.