Local aerospace company looking for experience laborers and assembler to join this growing company
- Assembles components by examining connections for correct fit, fastening parts and sub assemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves problems by altering dimensions to meet specifications; notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Manufacturing Experience, Manufacturing Quality, Safety Focused, Good Judgment and Decision Making
Must be able to pass a Drug test and Background Screening
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.