The cleanroom operator is responsible for assembling, testing, inspecting, and packaging medical devices per work instructions using a variety of assembly equipment, fixtures, and test equipment.
Roles and Responsibilities Include:
- Follow detailed assembly instructions, processes, and procedures to correctly assemble medical devices.
- Comply with the policies, guidelines, and regulatory requirements of the Company Quality System.
- Report problems with quality, processes, equipment, or materials to the production supervisor.
- Perform manual assembly and visual inspection of medical products.
- Complete line clearance, scrap records, training records, and other documentation as required.
- Complete routine tasks with minimal supervision.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area to facilitate manufacturing functions.
- Work in a cleanroom environment.
- Other duties as assigned by the production supervisor.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous medical device assembly experience (Preferred).
- Ability to read and comprehend procedures written in English.
- Ability to complete paperwork accurately in English.
- Ability to work safely around chemicals and equipment.
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to do repetitive work, requiring strong dexterity and hand/eye coordination.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug and background screen.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.