CAD Structural Designer
Reporting to the Design/Layout/Die Making Supervisor the CAD Designer will be responsible for preparing electronic (CAD) working plans and technical drawings for printed packaging from preliminary concepts, drawings, specification sheets and other data. The CAD Designer will review plans and confer with internal stakeholders to meet project specifications, complete documentation packages and produce drawing sets.
Responsibilities and Accountability
- Work with sales staff and customers to develop design solutions that will meet customer needs
- Read and interpret drawings, spec sheets, and other data provided by customers or sales staff
- Design products and create manufacturing drawings in Cimex CAD software
- Organize and maintain a design and CAD digital file database for each project
- Adhere to all ISO / SQF / HACCP personnel GMP practices, conduct and safety policies
- Experience with solid modeling and generation of detailed drawings using Cimex
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment in the folding carton printing industry
- CNC router experience (programming)
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.