CNC Lathe Programmer and Setup Operator
HW Staffing is currently seeking a Quality Inspector for a client of our in Auburn, MA. The ideal candidate will be have the following skills:
- Perform incoming, in-process and final inspection on raw materials, components, and production parts and assemblies.
- Read and interpret blueprints, engineering and industrial specifications and job package to ensure conformance of production to customer requirements.
- Measure dimensions using precision instruments (micrometers, calipers, dial indicators, Micro-Hite and comparator) to ensure products meet specifications.
- Calibrate, adjust, set and maintain inspection equipment as required.
- Perform various inspection duties as required.
- Instruct production personnel on proper inspection methods, use of measuring equipment, and interpretation of blueprints.
- Substitute known values, such as dimensions from blueprints, into standard formulas and solve for unknown quantities.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- High School Degree or equivalent; or three to five years’ related experience and/or training in manufacturing environment; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in written and verbal English.
- Able to read, analyze and interpret blueprints.
- Proficient in basic shop math and blueprint reading; strong understanding of geometric tolerance.
- Basic knowledge of Spreadsheet, Word Processing and Calibration software required.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.