Corrosion Engineering Manager
We’re looking for a qualified individual interested in long-term career growth and a desire to perform at the highest level in these areas. Our Company environment fosters individual growth and rewards performance.
We require a talented individual to fill the role of Corrosion Engineering Manager. In this position you will:
- Be responsible for the organization, administration, and supervision of engineering & operations personnel for assigned projects.
- Have supervisory responsibilities including department & project budgets, project supervision, project schedules (material & labor schedules), workload management, and personnel performance appraisal.
- Be responsible for managing project teams for office activities including design, testing, installation and maintenance of corrosion control systems.
- Perform Client technical presentations & site visits.
- Prepare technical reports.
This position reports directly to the Vice President.
This position may require overnight travel.
Bachelor of Science in Engineering and related Business Administration experience.
Masters Degree a plus.
5 – 10 years supervisory experience in the utility or energy industry is desirable or a working knowledge of operations management in these industries is required.
P.C. experience including a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.