Great opportunity with a Seacoast employer! No experience required!!!
Our company manufactures shipping containers & crates with an eco-friendly attitude. We are seeking individuals that we can train and invest our time into. We have an opening on our client's production floor. Here you would use hand and power tools to assemble wood to shape into crates and shipping containers.
This is a temporary to hire benefits and our client provides these benefits once you are hired onto their payroll:
Health Insurance Benefits
- Benefits are effective on the first of the month following completion of 30 consecutive days of full time employment for employees, spouses, and eligible dependents
- Subsidizes the majority of the health coverage cost
- Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (DCFSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Other Insurance Benefits
- Life Insurance/Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- 401(k) - with company match
- Critical Illness Insurance
Time Off Benefits
- 8 company paid holidays per year
- 18 years +
- Ability to stand on feet throughout an 8 hours shift
- Ability to use hand tools and power tools
- Able to lift 50 lbs throughout the day
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.