• Clean office areas, hallways, lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, stairways, lunch room, kitchens, locker rooms, gym and equipment, and other areas, as needed.
• Sweep, scrub, wax and polish floors with standard equipment including buffers.
• Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
• Dust surfaces throughout the facility.
• Empty interior wastebaskets including production waste (cardboard) daily.
• Clean and maintain windows and outside cigarette burn receptacles. Transport large trash items to waste disposal area.
• Order material/supplies (cleaning, paper products coffee supplies) and replenish stock.
• Distribute paper and materials to copy centers.
• Set up for company functions, clean up after event and dispose of waste, as needed.
• Be able to work internally with personnel on assigned projects including, moving of personnel, equipment, production setups and record keeping.
• Snow Removal including use of plow truck, snowblowers, shovels (sanding and salting) to ensure driveway/walkways are clear of debris, snow, etc., and are safe to use.
• Have the ability to be on-call and availability for emergency situations. (Mainly weather/snow related)
• Perform other general maintenance tasks, as assigned.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with one year related experience, or two years equivalent related work experience.
• Possess a valid driver’s license, with reliable transportation.
Skills, Knowledge, Certifications and Conditions
• Ability to utilize standard cleaning tools, hand tools and equipment. Ability to perform simple equipment troubleshooting and repair.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide, and perform these operations using units of American currency and weight measurement, volume and distance.
• Ability to work independently and possess good interpersonal skills when interacting with employees, customers, vendors, etc.
• Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 25 lbs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
• Must be able to obtain a security clearance, if required.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.