Customer Service & Purchasing Representative
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Position responsibilities include:
- Field All Phone Activity
- Act as First point of contact for all Customers for Vlier
- Field Request for Quotes
- Process Quote Package
- Complete Data Entry
- Manage Customer Account information in Oracle Data Base
- Provide Update to Customer Base on order status
- Communicate customer needs to Production and Shipping
- Provide updates to team of activities
- Manage Customer Complaints and involve the appropriate team members to resolve the problems.
- Help to manage the On Time Ratings for Vlier
- Enter and support non Material purchase requisitions
- Support for Item Master creation and New Product setup
- Assist Sales & Marketing in Pricing management
- Manage above tasks with Minimal Supervision and Guidance from Manager.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Organized working skills
- Task oriented
- Navigate Computer Operating Systems, Oracle, Intranet, Internet, Office, Lotus Notes, Excel, and Word.
- Ability to multi task and execute completions of tasks
- Ability to communicate clearly with customers and team members
- Ability to work independently
The incumbent is responsible for having suitable safety programs in place that will safeguard the employees while at work. Incumbent is further responsible for overall implementation of these programs and adherence to local and Corporate Safety Policies.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Education and/or Experience
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Plus three years experience preferably in customer service or materials function.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.