Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative – Part Time NO weekends needed!
HW Staffing is looking for energetic and detail oriented individuals with entrepreneurial personality to work Part-time as a Customer Service Representative at our client located in Acton, Ma.
As a Part time Customer Service Representative, you will be a direct reflection of our client’s mission to provide the best customer experience possible.
The position focuses on all levels of customer interaction via phone, email, chat, social media and any other communication channels, taking service to another level by facilitating all aspects of customer interaction. The ideal candidate for this role will be energetic and detail oriented with an entrepreneurial personality to grow company sales. Must be able to work with multiple departments and wear multiple hats on a small team.
- Answer general customer inquiries via email, phone, chat, social media, including but not limited to returns, missing package claims, processing orders, shipping information, coupon adjustments, stores inquires, follow up until inquiry is closed.
- Assist customers with missing or lost packages opening claims with UPS or USPS as needed.
- Review orders on a daily basis for possible store assignment issues for fulfillment, address issues, and fraud issues.
- Communicate with Stores to ensure timely fulfillment of e commerce and store concierge orders.
- Investigate customer concerns about product depictions online, such as inaccurate images or product descriptions and making corrections as needed.
- Manage customer accounts including assisting customers with information regarding their order history, returned shipments, order status, and all other standard requests received by website and stores.
- Work within e commerce system admin dashboard to access client and order information.
- Assist with technical support with website problems, including talking customer through any difficulties, placing orders on behalf of customer when necessary and notifying e commerce manager of recurring technical issues.
- Adhere to policies while keeping customers happy.
- All other duties as assigned.
- College degree preferred or equivalent job experience.
- Experience in customer service related industry and working with people.
- Flexible schedule.
- Friendly and calm disposition, ability to diffuse conflict with a positive attitude.
- Willing to put the customer’s satisfaction first, ensuring that we take care of our customers in all cases.
- Exceed our customers’ expectations on a daily basis.
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to interact professionally in live customer service situations.
- Ability to work independent of others; demonstrating resourcefulness, accountability and outstanding attention to detail.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.