Customer Service Representative
To manage the daily flow of customer service.
MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS
Education and/or Experience
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Plus three years experience preferably in customer service.
Budget Oversight, if applicable: N/A
Employees Supervised, if applicable: N/A
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Position responsibilities include:
- Field all phone activity as first point of contact for Customers
- Field Request for Quotes
- Manage inbound Customer Purchase orders
- Data/Order Entry
- Manage Customer Account information in Oracle Data Base
- Provide Update to Customer Base on order status
- Communicate customer needs to Production and Shipping
- Provide updates to team of activities with Customers
- Manage Customer Complaints and involve the appropriate team members to resolve the problems.
- Manage On Time Delivery Rating
- Manage tasks with Minimal Checking and Guidance from Manager.
- Train new team members on entry level basics and help to develop skills for advancement.
- Manage inbound RMA requests and process as needed
- Process any approved Credits
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Efficiency in Oracle, Lotus Notes, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and the internet
- Ability to multitask
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.