Customer Service Representative
- Responsible for order entry, account management, and/or customer inquiries for assigned accounts. Will assist additional customers as back-up when other CSR’s are unavailable.
- Review inventory and item availability with Production Scheduler.
- Responsible for communicating order acknowledgements, changes, and cancellations to both customers and BWAY employees.
- Review plant delivery schedules vs. requested dates to resolve conflicts when they arise. Track and communicate changes and potential service issues to the customer.
- Monitor and track on-time/in-full shipments (OTIF), as well as other assigned key performance indicators (KPI) on daily report.
- Responsible for notifying sales and operations of unresolved service issues along with suggested corrective action.
- Field inbound quality concerns from customers and forward to Quality Manager.
- Manage the issuing of debit, credits, and return authorizations, upon approval from the appropriate department.
- Assist outside Sales Force with inquires related to: product availability, sample requests, updated account status, etc.
- Assist with other tasks as assigned by management.
- 3-5 years experience in customer service.
- Associates Degree preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word), Outlook, Internet.
- SAP experience/knowledge a plus.
- Familiarity with sales concepts, practices and procedures in a Manufacturing environment.
- Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally customer requirements.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Must be reliable, efficient and flexible.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Positive, self-starting and forward thinking.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.