Unload/load trucks and report any inaccuracies or damages. Check product against packing lists. Place product into locations accurately. Pull, audit and confirm sales orders. Contribute with achieving group incentive goals. Maintain a safe and productive work environment.
- Operate cherry pickers, reach trucks and dock stockers.
- Unload product from trucks. Condense and put in chronological order.
- Audit product and report any inaccuracies or damages to Supervisor.
- Re-label product accurately.
- Place product accurately into specific locations using radio frequency scanners.
- Pull sales orders from locations in the warehouse.
- Monitor urgent orders to ensure immediate attention.
- Audit orders for accuracy and recognize any problems.
- Confirm orders and complete bills of lading.
- Communicate with truck lines regarding orders.
- Process orders using FedEx system.
- Stack orders on pallets correctly.
- Position orders on the FedEx and LTL trucks.
- Generate closing reports.
- Contribute to team productivity goals.
- Maintain a safe and productive work environment. Identify areas that need improvements to management.
Other duties as assigned.
-Must be able to submit and pass a drug screen
-Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check
-Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
Required: Previous warehouse experience. Cherry picker, reach truck, and stand-up forklift experience. (Reach truck is highly required; Cherry Picker is preferred)
Preferred: Experience with radio frequency scanners.
Required: Forklift certification, reading comprehension, math skills, phone skills, communication skills,
and some basic computer experience. Able to handle multiple tasks.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.