Electrical Engineering Manager
• Accomplishes electrical engineering human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
• Achieves electrical engineering operational objectives by contributing electrical engineering information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining administrative system improvements; implementing change.
• Assigns staff to tasks.
• Monitors staff adherence to requirements, schedule, and budget. Initiates corrective action, as needed.
• Meets electrical engineering financial objectives by forecasting electrical engineering requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Enforces compliance to process requirements, company requirements, and sound engineering practices.
• Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related tasks as needed.
• Updates job knowledge by remaining current on codes and requirements; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks;
Education and Experience
• BSEE/MSEE in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
• 7-10 years industry experience, with 2-5 years experience leading technical teams or organizations
• Preference given to candidates with component / system test experience, and / or standards engineering experience.
Skills, Knowledge, Certifications and Conditions
• Exceptional leadership and decision making skills.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills with keen attention to detail.
• Must be available to travel
• Must be able to obtain a security clearance, if required.
• Excellent computer skills with strong proficiency in Windows™ and Microsoft Office™ package (Microsoft Outlook®, Microsoft Excel®, Microsoft Word®, Microsoft PowerPoint®, Microsoft Access®, Microsoft Project® and Microsoft Visio® software).
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.