End of Line Production Support
Provide support to the Production Supervisor by performing requested tasks. Check product against packing lists. Place product into locations accurately. Pull, audit and confirm orders. Contribute with achieving group incentive goals. Maintain a safe and productive work environment.
- Operate cherry pickers, reach trucks and dock stockers.
- Manage and provide all carton support for Heat Transfer Operators.
- Pick and stage production orders form morning and midday system drop.
- Manage Kaumo-bulk inventory storage and operator station inventory.
- Manage automated carton flow process including taping and skid structure of all finished cartons.
- Manage all operator error and operator defect sheets.
- Pull inventory and deliver to operator.
- Complete all day end processing and storage tasks
- Gather all unused items such as kaumograph stamps and place into correct storage area.
- Stack orders on pallets correctly.
- Maintain a clean, safe and productive work environment. Identify areas that need improvements to management.
Other duties as assigned.
-Must be able to submit and pass a drug screen
-Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background check
Required: High School Diploma or equivalent
Required: Previous warehouse experience. Cherry picker experience.
Preferred: Experience with radio frequency scanners. Reach truck, and stand-up forklift experience
Required: Reading comprehension, math skills, phone skills, communication skills,
and some basic computer experience. Able to handle multiple tasks while staying organized.
Preferred: Forklift certification
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS (if applicable):
Must be able to bend, stoop, lift, and carry at least 50 lbs. Requires standing for long periods of time. Must be able to work at a rapid and steady pace.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.