Field Recruiting Summer Intern
You need some human resources or related experience to put on your resume. You’re mature, responsible, and outgoing – you just need something to get your foot in the door! Well, we’d love to give you a chance along with an excellent foundation for a future career.
We need someone who has a good eye for people to help us to recruit and screen applicants for our busy staffing agency on the seacoast of New Hampshire part-time. This person would meet with applicants, get an accurate picture of what positions they’re looking for and they’d be suited for, enter the applicants into our computer system, report back to the office and conduct site tours and orientations.
- Preferably pursuing a higher education degree in human resources, business, or a related field
- Able to work quickly and independently
- Okay with working from home with company laptop for data entry/follow up if necessary
- Must be least 18 years old
- Must have your own reliable transportation to travel between worksites and a clean driving record.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.