Finishing Technician - All Shifts
Job duties include:
- Responsible for feeding pockets and down piling product on the machine.
- Responsible for their own safety and promoting and maintaining a safe and clean work environment.
- Ensures that all the paperwork is correct and the job runs smoothly.
- Monitors inkjet and book quality during their shift and communicate with the operator whenever problems occur.
- Helps stack completed product on to pallets
- Helps carry boxes and stack them on to pallets
- Employees must speak and understand some English.
- Employees must be able to pass a drug screening.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Willingness to work weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds continuously and lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to stand long hours.
- Manufacturing experience (such as laborer, machinist, assembly, down piling, or bindery) and the ability to perform basic math calculations is preferred.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.