Fork Lift Operator Warehouse Associate job overview: Keeps production supplied by retrieving materials and supplies; operating a forklift. Involved in order selection and order fulfillment for warehouse distribution environment.
* Plans supply and material requirements by studying production schedule; scheduling deliveries to production area.
* Retrieves supplies and materials by studying specifications; locating and verifying supplies and materials; secures pallet on truck; moves pallet to production location.
* Maintains inventory in production area by anticipating and tracking usage.
* Monitors inventory by reporting discrepancies.
* Clears production area by securing and moving finished pallets; moving empty pallets.
* Documents actions by logging movement of supplies, materials, and finished goods.
* Maintains safe work environment by watching out for foot traffic; following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Keeps forklift operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
* Accomplishes warehousing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Safety Management, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Inventory Control, Dependability, Initiative, Handles Pressure, Coordination, Organization, Productivity, Data Entry Skills
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.