Cleans and keeps in an orderly condition working areas and washrooms. Cleans and services all halls, storage areas, and
stairways but not shops, equipment rooms or laboratories
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned. This position oversees the janitorial function of the entire facility.
- Sweeping, mopping or scrubbing, stripping, waxing, buffing, polishing floors, vacuuming and shampooing carpets
- Removing trash and other refuse to include removal of foreign objects (i.e., trash, cigarette butts, refuse) within 50 feet of assigned facilities
- Dusting equipment, furniture or fixtures; polishing metal fixtures or trimmings, cleaning of glass and light fixtures
- Providing supplies and minor facility maintenance services Cleaning lavatories, showers and restrooms to include disinfecting restroom fixtures such as basis, mop sinks, commodes, urinals, privacy partitions, and ceramic wall surfaces
- Ensuring adequate stock of soap, paper towel and bathroom tissue is maintained in dispensers
- Emptying wastebaskets, trash cans, cigarette ash receptacles, and replacing trash can liners as needed
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK IN ALL WEATHER CONDITIONS(HEAT, COLD, WIND)
MUST HAVE VALID MAIL DRIVERS LICENSE
Please call (207-874-0055) HW staffing to set up a time to interview or stop by of office at 142 St john st in Portland
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.