45 year old screen printing, embroidery, and custom manufacturing co. is looking for high energy, results oriented, trustworthy applicants to join our embroidery dept. as machine operators, running multi-head embroidery machines, hooping and trimming garments. Potential to be cross-trained in other areas of production is a possibility.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Produce jobs scheduled by following established standard operating procedures.
- Communicate delays or problems that might keep a specific job from being completed
- Work at a production pace.
- Ensure quality standards are maintained during production
- Confirm orders are accurate for quantities, placement locations and garment types.
- Maintain clean and efficient work area.
- Provide ideas and suggestions for improvement of processes; participate in efficiency evaluations as needed
Follow preventative maintenance procedures as outlined in the operator's manual
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously and take initiative
- Detail oriented
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team
- Ability to make sound and reasonable decisions
- Able to stand for a minimum of 8 hours a day
- Able to lift and carry boxes up to 50lbs
Multi-head Embroidery and sewing machines, tackle twill cutting devices, garment hooping devices, computers.
Operates embroidery and/or sewing machines to highest quality and efficiency standards.
Hooper: Hoops garments for production and checks order for accuracy.
Trimmer: Trims excess material and threat from produced garments; checks for quality production.
Quality Assurance: Inspects all aspects of finished products to ensure accuracy and quality of order
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.