Maintenance Equipment Technician
This is a 1st shift position - Mon through Friday
* Troubleshoots and repairs all automated equipment
* Performs equipment failure analysis, repairs and preventative maintenance
* Learns and maintains proficiency on applicable software formats
* Updates manuals and programs for automated equipment as needed
* Uses prescribed guidelines or policies to analyze and resolve problems
* Identification and procurement of parts
* Other related duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will have Associate's Degree, Technical degree or equivalent experience experience. Strong electronics background including the ability to read and understand schematics and blueprints. Working knowledge of electricity, pneumatics, hydraulics and PLC's a must. Strong written and oral communication skills are essential.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.