Maintenance Facilities Associate
East Freetown, MA
The maintenance Facilities Associate will report directly to the Maintenance , Facilities. The Maintenance Facilities associate must be able to work independently and within a team environment. Also, must be able to receive training when instructed while following established procedures and guidelines to ensure the safety of all employee.
- Carpentry and construction skills
- Basic HVAC repair
- Basic wiring skills for AC/DC electrical system
- Basic Plumbing and piping skills
- Janitorial cleaning skills
- Use of hand tools, power tools and simple measuring device
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.