West Roxbury, MA
- Responsible for preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and handling equipment repairs immediately and as effectively as possible.
- Provide preventative maintenance and repair work within a fast paced production environment on automated equipment.
- Necessary experience includes experience with electrical and PLC controls, mechanical systems, pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
- Follow and comply with all OSHA and company safety procedures
- Execute job orders regarding the repair, maintenance and installation of machines, tools, and equipment to ensure continuous production operations.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance of all manufacturing and facilities equipment
- Provide technical expertise to develop, maintain, test, trouble shoot and repair a wide range of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment and devices
- Work with vendors on new equipment installation and utilize vendor resources for training
- Assist with departmental documentation such as training, preventative maintenance (PM), etc.
- Ownership and accountability for specific machines
- Candidate must be independent, capable of performing under pressure, flexible and self-reliant.
- Candidate must have 5-10 years experience with production support
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Related experience in a maintenance technician role in a manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4 - 6 years related experience in a maintenance technician role in a manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Able to troubleshoot basic PLC logic
- Capable of reading machine schematics and diagrams
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.