High level of technical expertise and skill must plan, train, design, set up modify optimize and monitor the manufacturing process
- Conduct the safety meeting periodically with the safety committee and all employees.
- Fill all accident reports and coordinate with the safety committee the proper action to avoid it.
- Will conceptualize, develop, and initiate assembly process improvements and cost reductions.
- Will manage projects from concept and design, supplier quotes, and appropriation justification to qualification for process improvements and new model manufacturing within project schedules and budgets.
- Knowledge and application of LEAN Manufacturing to minimize manufacturing cycle time and waste to facilitate efficient layout of manufacturing equipment, work flow and processes.
- Knowledge in CAD systems as Inventor, Solidworks and Autocad recommended.
- Knowledge in SAP software (user experience) recommended.
Associates or BS in Electronic , Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
2 years in a manufacturing environment
Willing to travel
Spanish a plus
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.