Metal Fabrication Grinder/Deburrer
The metal fabrication worker must possess knowledge, skills and abilities to lay out, fabricate, assemble, modify, repair and install sheet metal products.
The fabrication worker plans work and layout, sets up and fabricates a wide variety of intricate sheet metal assemblies.
The sheet metal fabrication worker uses shears, brakes, rollers, expanders, arbor press, drills and related machines and hand tools and equipment.
The Fabrication Grinder/Deburrer works to grind and smooth parts according to instructions and work orders. Determine needs outside of work order requirements, including imperfections that may need touching up such as gouges, scratches or other imperfections.
The grinder will use appropriate deburring tools for job including but not limited to tumbler, table mount grinder, sander, hand grinder, deburring tool and semi-automatic polisher/grinders.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Can operate hand tools to file, grind and finish rough edges.
• Cleans and degreases using tumbling machines, solvents and high pressure air equipment.
• Bevel and countersink holes, edges and surfaces in production pieces.
• Experience with grinding and deburring equipment, as well as hand tools and power tools
• Previous experience working in a customer fabrication shop.
• Hardworking & dedicated individual required
- Thorough working knowledge of blueprints and work orders to evaluate the manufacturing requirements and special instructions prior to fabrication
- Basic knowledge in sheet metal and manufacturing processes
- Basic understanding of production cycles to effectively manage workload
- Working knowledge of all related skill area machines, equipment and hand tools
- Ability to operate all fabrication equipment in their area of focus
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.