Patient Care Coordinator
The Patient Care Coordinator is responsible for managing all aspects of the front office, including greeting patients, managing patient flow, scheduling appointments, entering/managing data in our electronic filing system, collecting payments, verifying insurance information, and leading local retention initiatives. The Patient Care Coordinator will be an advocate for patients; ensuring an excellent Patient Journey Experience.
- High school degree preferred or equivalent work history
- At least 3 years of receptionist/patient care experience
- Good computer skills and knowledge of office software systems including Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service skills and initiative
- Ability to organize and multi task between patients, phone and computer.
- Must work as part of the team and effectively work independently as well
- Good problem solving, analytical abilities, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills required
- Willing and interested in learning new skills such as complete hearing aid cleaning and battery replacement
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.