Saratoga Springs, NY
The Press Assistant will remove printed materials from the press, stack and count bundles and perform tasks such as cleaning or changing press equipment for a new run. The Press Assistant will be a part of a printing crew and support all functions needed. Safely removes printed materials from the press line and stacks bundles neatly onto skids.
- Performs a quality check of printed materials and counts bundles accurately
- Basic set up of piece scales, resetting the typing machine and troubleshooting stackers
- Perform press duties such as webbing up the press, changing ink, hanging plates, changing and cleaning blankets, cleaning up ink, oil or water spills as assigned
- Assists Press Operator 3 with basic duties and may train to operate the splicer, time permitting assist with restocking materials in the work area, cleaning ovens and spills, wiping down press units and cleaning water tank behind press.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Able to lift 50 pounds
- Repetitive motion
- Reliable Transportation is required
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.