Worcester MA, (none selected)
HW Staffing is currently seeking a Printer Repair Technician. The ideal candidate will have the following knowledge;
- Repair printers equipment at customer sites within our Service Level Agreement
- Manage customer relationships to ensure highest satisfaction
- Install new equipment at customer sites as required
- Install upgrades, firmware and consumables
- You must be comfortable working in a team setting interfacing with customer management personnel and have excellent customer service skills.
- The position requires someone with excellent hands on printer repair skills and desktop trouble shooting capabilities.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience repairing Hewlett Packard laser printers
- Certified by HP for Laser Jet service/repair.
- Dell printer certifications are a plus
- Experience with office machine, copier and fax repair a plus
- Strong mechanical and troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency with MS Office and general computer skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to work at a fast pace
- Dependable with strong work ethic
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Must be able to work well independently
- Must be self motivated
- Results oriented individual
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.