HW Staffing is looking for Production Operators to work with a leading beverage company in Portland.
The Production Operator is responsible for working in a safe manner while complying with all food safety requirements (SQF) and HACCP (a process of identifying potential food safety hazards) as well as other regulatory standards. The individual must be able to work 10-12 hour shifts in a cold, wet environment.
- Ensuring correct Label changes
- Ensuring proper cap color and date code on all bottles
- Flushing fillers
- Taking samples for testing to Quality Control Department
- Completing daily reports
- 2nd shift Operators are responsible for sanitation including hand-cleaning, hoses, etc. while working with chemicals
- 10 hour shifts four to five (4-5) days per week (rotating shifts required)
- Average 45 hours per week
Minimum Qualifications/Educational Requirements
- High School diploma
- Basic ESL
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.