West Roxbury, MA
At our Secure Operation in Boston, MA. we are looking for strong Production Operators (1st, 2nd, 3rd shifts) to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a growing company in an environment that is both energetic and challenging. We are looking someone with a positive attitude that will enhance the existing team.
Purpose: Accomplish set tasks to contribute to the manufacturing of plastic cards in a production facility continually striving towards Quality.
· Must adhere to all safety, security and accountability procedures.
· Operate computer interfaced machinery.
· Review job master and approval proof to determine customer specifications.
· Set up and operate various machines in accordance with job specifications and raw material requirements.
· Make adjustments to machine using computer controls, by hand or using proper tools.
· Operate machinery while continuously monitoring quality of output and machine performance.
· Perform routine operator maintenance of machinery including but not limited to cleaning and lubrication.
· Review job master to ensure adherence to customer specifications.
· Manually collate multiple sheets in correct order and alignment in preparation for the next process.
· Make machine adjustments using computer controls, by hand or using proper tools.
· Accurately account for all materials (i.e. sheets, cards and spoils).
· Perform routine operator maintenance of machinery including but not limited to removing and replacing dies, cleaning sensor heads and lubrication of machine.
· Correctly complete required documentation (i.e. accountability forms and machine logs).
· Simultaneously operate more than one machine while monitoring for quality.
· Select and load numbering sequence file that correctly corresponds product being ran.
· Correctly complete required documentation
· Must be able and willing to communicate with all team members within the Secure Card Division.
· Must record and meet Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
· Maintain a clean and organized environment that meets or exceed world class standards.
· Must contribute to team based goals.
Skills, Qualification or Experience:
· Ability to understand, speak, and read English
· Attention to detail required.
· Basic mechanical aptitude
· Manual Dexterity (repetitive motion).
· Ability to multitask required.
· General computer knowledge
· Effective eyesight across full color spectrum.
· Must be capable of problem solving and troubleshooting.
· Strong math and reading skills preferred
· Ability to stand for long periods (at least 8 hours).
· Knowledge of basic hand tools.
· Must be able to work well in a team environment.
· Ability to perform periodic heavy lifting (up to 40 pounds).
· milling/embedding to various process list
· Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug-screening, a background check investigation; including a credit check, previous employment check, social security verification, and education check. Also, must be able to obtain government clearances as deemed by the company.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.