Oversees Purchasing Department activities to ensure materials are purchased in a timely and professional manner as well as related sourcing strategies, cost reduction matters, and supplier relationships.
Manage the Supply Chain to meet the strategic objectives of Global Purchasing Group and the needs of the Customer (Internal / External), Production and Manufacturing – in terms of Quality, Cost, Delivery, and commercial and legal terms.
Drive purchasing processes integration in an effort to improve overall organizational efficiency. Establish effective team leadership and management processes to design and execute continuous improvement efforts.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Purchasing
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a managerial roll
- A minimum of 2 years experience performing in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in leading key negotiations
- Experience in strategic plan development Bachelor degree in Business Management, Operations, Supply Base Management, Engineering or related discipline
- Willingness to travel 10% (both domestically and internationally)
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.