Quality Control Technician
Do you enjoy working for a company that strives to improve people’s quality of life? An organization which focuses on delivering high quality products? A business whose attention in on the individual?
If so, come to work for our client – a local company which has been on the market for over 20 years.
Our client is located in Nashua, NH, and is currently looking to fill a Quality Control Technician position.
In this role, you’ll perform incoming inspection of products and materials and ensure finished products meet their customers’ standards.
- Test incoming raw materials.
- Reconcile final inspection documentation for shipments.
- Assisting with packing and shipping final products.
- Ensure accurate and organized records.
- Examine material or product for defects such as cracks, pits, and incomplete welds.
- Compare product with parts list or sample model to ensure completion of assembly.
- Verify specified dimensions of product or material.
- Reject defective parts, and marks type of defect on part, containers, or inspection tag.
Skills, Experience and Physical Demands:
- 1-3 years of inspection experience
- Ability to stand most of the day
- Understanding of technical documents
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.