Gardner, MA 01440
- Daily Duties
- Answer and direct incoming calls in a courteous and professional manner
- Greet visitors and monitor sign-in & sign out log
- Provide support to CEO and President
- Provide administrative task support for various departments
- Maintain general office files
- Maintain and file documents associated with closed customer purchase orders
- Point of contact for vending machines
- Maintain board in entrance hallway
- Order lunches for visitors, when necessary
- Other duties assigned
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or twelve months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. This position must possess a working knowledge of administrative procedures.
Must read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Need to write routine reports and correspondence. Required to speak effectively before groups of customers/vendors or employees of organization.
Needs to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Basic accounting mathematical problems.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of MSOffice, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word software.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.