Second Shift Janitor Position
Cleans and services working areas, washrooms, all halls, storage areas, and stairways.
- Sweeping, mopping or scrubbing, stripping, waxing, buffing, polishing floors, vacuuming and shampooing carpets
- Removing trash and other refuse to include removal of foreign objects (i.e., trash, cigarette butts, refuse) within 50
feet of assigned facilities
- Dusting equipment, furniture or fixtures; polishing metal fixtures or trimmings, cleaning of glass and light fixtures
- Providing supplies and minor facility maintenance services
- Cleaning lavatories, showers and restrooms to include disinfecting restroom fixtures such as basis, mop sinks,
commodes, urinals, privacy partitions, and ceramic wall surfaces
- Ensuring adequate stock of soap, paper towel and bathroom tissue is maintained in dispensers
- Emptying wastebaskets, trash cans, cigarette ash receptacles, and replacing trash can liners as needed
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Education and/or Experience:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Minimum five years experience in performing janitorial services
Must have a valid Maine drivers license.
Must have a resume
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.