Second Shift Material Handler/Fork Lift Operator
The Materials Handler-2nd Shift performs shipping and receiving duties for all department; responsible for helping maintain inventories at all times through spot checks and cycle counts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provides materials to production work centers while ensuring adequate controls of inventory
• Demonstrates solid understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
• Packs and ships customer orders
• Receives and delivers inbound packages
• Maintains inventory control of all stock locations
• Fills material requisitions and delivers to appropriate department
• Maintains cycle count program
• Maintains accurate documentation for disposal of material
• Responsible for cleanliness of warehouse and shipping areas
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety guidelines
• Other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
• Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
• Knowledge of Internet software; Inventory software; Order processing systems; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
• Able to work in and tolerate temperature changes
Must have proof of Prior Forklift Certification & Valid Drivers Licence
-Shift is 4 PM to 2:30 AM
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.