Senior QC Inspector / Auditor
• Perform mechanical / electromechanical inspections
• Perform product / process audits
• Review customer requirements to ensure compliance
• Analyze results and initiate NMRs / CAPAs as appropriate
• Participate in MRB process and continuous improvement efforts
• Generate reports, work instructions, etc as appropriate
• Support / coordinate Customer / Government source Inspection
• Participate in Corporate Quality Teams as appropriate
• Other assigned duties within the parameters of the skill level associated with this position
Education and Experience
• Ten (10) years of related inspection / auditing experience
• Experience in a Manufacturing environment dealing with Military/ Defense applications desirable.
• Knowledge of ISO QMS requirements.
• Formal Auditor training preferred
Skills, Knowledge, Certifications and Conditions
• Excellent computer skills with strong proficiency in Windows interface, Microsoft Office package (Microsoft Outlook®, Microsoft Excel®, Microsoft Word®, Microsoft PowerPoint®, Microsoft Access®), Microsoft Project® and knowledge of Deltek Cost Point software.
• Strong interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Excellent organizational, analytical and problem analysis/resolution skills with keen attention to detail.
• Must be able to work with high performance teams, exhibit a positive attitude and communicate clearly and effectively, and, most importantly, promote collaboration among the team by listening intently to what others are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions when appropriate, and allowing others to speak without interruption.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.