General Statement of Duties:
- Work under direction of Shipping/Receiving lead and Logistics Manager to receive and ship items from Hyannis Warehouse to other locations
- Work with Returns Team to package repaired units to move to stocking location or ship to vendor for repair
- Prepare Bill of Lading for shipments from Hyannis
- Track and organize inventory in various locations in Hyannis
- Receive items into inventory and ship RMA’s using ERP system and Small Package Carrier
- Prepare purchase requisitions for packaging supplies
Skill set required
- Good computer skills in EXCEL – able to create spreadsheets if required
- Experience using an ERP or Warehouse Management System a plus
- Experience with international shipping documentation requirements a plus
- Able to work extended hours on last day of month if needed
- Good communication skills required to deal with shipping/receiving issues as they come up with Carriers/Vendors/Suppliers etc.
- Self-motivated able to perform multiple tasks as needed
- Able to lift 25-40 lbs.
- Able to work independently to accomplish daily tasks and strive for process improvements
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.