Supply Chain Associate
• Daily interaction with Production Supervisors to communicate part availability for current work-in-process and planned work.
• Interface with all functional areas, Buyers, Engineering, and Production to promote highest production efficiencies and resolve part availability issues.
• Actively expedite purchased materials, support purchasing function as required.
• Work with Inventory Coordinator to manage work order release schedule for maximum part availability while meeting schedule requirements, including kitting parts to support customer requirements.
• Maintain all Kanban and supply parts and system.
• Count and report on monthly cycle count program.
• Review materials for lot traceability and expiration and ensure FIFO use and proper disposition if expired, specifically, but not limited to paint and pre-preg stores.
• Teamwork. Maintains cordial relationships with staff including shop floor, engineering, purchasing, clerical and management staff.
• Performs other duties, as assigned.
• High School diploma. Minimum (4) years relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Strong computer skills required with proficiency in Windows™ interface, Microsoft Office™ package (Outlook™, Word™, Excel™, PowerPoint™, and Access™), knowledge of Visual ERP software. Must understand document and revision control processes.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
• Must be able to lift up to 50lbs.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.