Warehouse Order Selector
A distribution warehouse in Northern KY is hiring for order selectors.
Warehouse Order Selector Responsibilities:
- Use electric pallet jacks to pick orders with boxes up to 50 lbs in a refrigerated environment ranging from 33-56 degrees
- Use headsets for hearing and receiving orders for picking
- Flexibility to work four-five, 10-12hour shifts per week, as needed by the customer
- Overtime is available, you can work up 60 hours per week.
Warehouse Order Selector Qualifications:
- Resume Required
- Must be able to submit and pass a drug test
- Must be able to submit and pass criminal background requirements; open for review by client
- Must have good memory retention for headset
- Must be able to lift comfortably and repetitively 50 lbs
- Steel Toed Boots required
- Comes with health benefits and a 401k after completion of probationary period
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.