Warehouse Order Selector
Order selectors utilize either hand-held computers or pick-to-light systems to fulfill customer orders.
The successful candidate will transfer product onto a conveyor which will then be transferred to a platform and loaded onto dollies or floor-loaded onto trailers that are then shipped to customers. Individuals are responsible for the safe and efficient loading of products onto trailers. Repeated lifting, pushing and pulling of greater than 50 pounds is common practice for this position.
Shifts generally begin at 3 p.m. and range from 8-10 hours. Customer orders are filled every day with the exception Sunday. Normal training for this position is approximately 2-3 weeks.
Our Client emphasizes a positive work environment and strives to find the best possible candidate for each position; promoting from within whenever possible.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- A self-starter that is accountable and dependable
- Able to adapt to a variety of work and afternoon/evening shifts
- Able to handle cases and stacks of milk for 8-10 hour shifts
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Familiar or desire to learn material handling equipment,including reach truck, forklift, walk behind and riding pallet jacks
- Computer experience is a plus
- Able to work in a cold (refrigerated) environment.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.