2nd shift production Mon to Thurs $16
Operating machinery to Label and package finished glass products.
- Operate the labeling/packaging machines.
- Read and understand work orders.
- Learn glass and category numbers for products.
- Enter work order data for finished goods on the ERP system (JDE) computer.
- Communicate machine schedule with co-workers on a daily basis.
- Meet daily production goals.
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Able to stand up to 10 hours and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Performing repetitive work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Learn/know the different types of glass.
- Read, Write and Understand English.
- Basic Math and Computer Entry skills.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
High school diploma/GED and equivalent work experience.
High School or equivalent work experience
Background and Drug test
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.