ACCOUNTS PAYABLE COORDINATOR
Newton Highlands, MA 02461
- Communicate with the branches/management as needed for resolution and payment approval.
- Check and prioritize imaging work table by maintaining a 24-48 hour turnaround.
- Initiate follow-up activity to ensure due dates are met for each check run.
- Enter vendor invoices, to include billing customers, using proper General Ledger coding, and analyzing payment terms.
- Call vendors to verify accurate invoice information.
- Perform POI research using product knowledge when applicable.
- Exhibit proper understanding of the credit/debit memo process.
- Develop strong working relationships with assigned branches and internal departments.
- Work with the Supervisor to complete work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times ensuring quality customer service.
- Abide by all policies, rules, and regulations of the company including all applicable safety rules, regulations and procedures.
PART TIME - HOURS ARE SATURDAYS 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- BOOKKEEPING/ACCOUNTING EXPERIENCE WITH HIGH DEGREE OF DEPENDABILITY
- EXCELLENT REFERENCES
- SOLID COMPUTER SKILLS
- EXPERIENCE WITH ACCOUNT RECONCILIATIONS AND GENERAL LEDGER CODING
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.
Pamela has 25+ years of recruiting/staffing experience. She has earned both CPC and CSP certifications. As a member of the Board of Directors for the Northern New England Area of Personnel Services (NNEAPS) Pamela has been a speaker for area Chamber of Commerce and college events.
The North Reading branch provides Temporary Staffing, Temp to Perm, Contract and Direct Hire services for various businesses including Manufacturing, Service organizations and Banking. Positions include general labor, production, professional, HR, clerical and administrative roles.