Assembler I, Imaging
160 Worcester Providence Turnpike Sutton, Ma 01590 MA
The purpose of this position is to assemble quality endoscope imaging systems while adhering to prescribed standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- All employees are expected to be knowledgeable about and follow the Company’s Equal Employment and Affirmative Action Policies, including policies on the rights of individuals with disabilities and harassment.
- Works on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative. Understands implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions.
- Acts as a highly proficient assembler; completes tasks in resourceful and effective ways.
- Quantity of units produced should correspond to the time standards.
- Perform cleaning and inspection of various components using hand tools and ultrasonic baths.
- Load/unload ovens
- Responsible for following prescribed assembly techniques and within assigned time standards to produce quality endoscope sub assemblies while meeting productivity guidelines.
- May perform all tasks with proficiency including SAP transactions and 50- 60% of tasks in entire Imaging Value Stream: assemble CMOS light guide, assemble video light guide, imager bundles, install capacitor, cable prep/solder, assemble industrial light guides, expoxying, UHU, DHA builds, and/ or DTA mastery.
- Actively participate in company sponsored training programs up to and including facilitating training as appropriate to role.
- Ability to cross train in other value stream assemblies as needed.
- Aware of practices and processes utilizing current management tools.
- High school diploma, or equivalent experience.
- 0 - 1 years of experience assembling miniature precision medical products preferred.
- Proficient in all imaging assembly tasks or all DHA/DTA buids.
- Must be proficient in all tasks within assigned role and imaging assemblers must demonstrate proficiency within other areas of the value stream.
- Requires considerable judgment and initiative.
- Must possess ability to understand assembly drawings and written assembly procedures.
- Certified Shift trainer Preferred.
- Ability to meet takt time and quality standards.
- Must have the ability to work with adhesives, solvents, microscopes, small hand and power tools, measurement devices and other related tools and equipment.
- Must be able to work well with coworkers.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.