500 Harvey Rd , 03103 Manchester, NH 03103
- Standing at a work bench, assemble product from small and large components using small hand tools, including a screw gun
- Assembly tasks include:
- Clean product throughout the process
- Install silicone and handles
- Set up and run pin printer machine
- Operate the Dremel & dimple machines
- Perform work on the more complicated products including Biomet Microfixation
- Report labor in an accurate and timely fashion. Ensure traveler is filled out accurately.
- Stack parts on racks or appropriate table, ensuring line clearance so as to not mix product.
- Full knowledge of the final assembly shipping process.
- Familiar with manufacturing operations
- Team player and flexible to move from one task to another
- Basic math skills
- Able to help train Assembler 1
- Able to follow written & verbal instruction.
High School diploma or GED.
At HW Staffing Solutions we recognize the value of our employee associates as equally as our clients. We are passionate about people and improving the lives of every associate, we do this by connecting you with great companies and great opportunities. We celebrate our awesome diversity, believe that everyone has a unique talent, and appreciate the passion and perspectives that each of us bring to the table. Discover a new way to work together with a company that is focused on offering the best opportunities, benefits and career advancement in Accounting & Finance, Office & Administrative, Light Industrial, Professional & Technical, Call Center, Food Processing and Hospitality. HW Staffing Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity company.