160 Worcester Providence Turnpike Sutton, MA 01590 Whitinsville, MA 01588
Produces components by drilling, assembling parts, installation of hardware and sub-assemblies.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications, SOP’s and parts lists; gathering parts, sub-assemblies, tools, and materials.
- Positions parts and sub-assemblies by using templates or reading measurements.
- Assembles components by examining joinery for correct fit; fastening parts and sub-assemblies.
- Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
- Resolves assembly problems by notifying supervisor to obtain additional resources to obtain a suitable outcome.
- Keeps equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; asking for repairs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies.
- Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls.
- Constantly - required to stand for long periods of time, walk, and reach with hands and arms.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear.
- Constantly - lift and/or move up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Frequently - lift and/or move up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- Occasionally - lift and/or move more than 150 pounds with assistance.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- High school diploma or equivalent – Required
- Minimum of 6 months experience working in a manufacturing setting – Required
- Knowledge of pre-assembling techniques and use of pneumatics & hand tools – Required
- Ability to understand and execute basic standard procedures.
- Ability to perform basic reading and writing skills.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision and keep pace with production expectations.
- Ability to give feedback to co-workers regarding quality.
- Must be organized, detail oriented and have an eye for quality.
- Must be dependable and flexible to work depending on company needs.
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.