Local Hopkinton Ma Company is looking for Full time assemblers Immediate Openings on 1st and 2nd shift with lots overtime available.
- Manufacturing assemblers read instructions and assemble products or the different parts of products.
- After the completion of the assembling process, assemblers then move the pieces or the products to what is the next phase in the manufacturing process.
- Expected to keep their work station organized and orderly, and make sure that production parts, tools, test equipment and documentation are properly store and maintained.
- Must follow the targets and deadlines set for assembling, say a particular number of units in a day.
- Must follow all the safety procedures, environmental guidelines and company rules and regulations while assembling.
- A manufacturing assembler must be organized, know how to maintain equipment.
- Should have good math and analytical skills.
- Must be healthy and have stamina as some of these jobs require physical labor and a lot of leg work.
- Need to have excellent manual dexterity and should be able to work with small, detailed objects
- Manufacturing assemblers need to have a high school degree or equivalent.
- Must pass a Background and Drug Screening
HW Staffing Solutions provides job seekers nationwide great direct hire, temporary and temporary to hire job opportunities with great employers. Find jobs in accounting & finance, office & administrative, light industrial, professional/technical, call center and food processing. Get personal attention, unrivaled benefits and a chance to grow your career.